Raksha Bandhan is one of the most awaited Indian festivals which is celebrated by brothers and sisters in order to strengthen the bond of love. Although Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival, it is celebrated by most of the religions in India and also around the world. Today, we are going to provide you with some Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes, sayings, Raksha Bandhan images and much more!
Raksha Bandhan quotes for Sisters and Brothers
1. Dear Brother, thank you for taking care of me always. You have always protected me from bad things. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your long life and a prosperous life.
2. Dear Sister, Although we used to fight a lot when we were children but we are bro and sis. I am always there for you if you ever need any help. Thank you for tying Rakhi every year as a symbol of our bond.
3.Dear Brother, This Raksha Bandhan I will definitely take chocolates from you. Last time, you forgot. I wish you all the best for your future and a Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4.Dear Sister, I have brought a special gift for you, this Rakshabandhan. I am going to give it to you when you are going to tie Rakhi on my wrists. I wish you a very happy life.
Raksha Bandhan Images for Brothers and Sisters
Below are some of the HD images to wish Happy Raksha Bandhan to your Brothers and sisters. After seeing these pictures, they will be happy enough for the day.
Make sure you also text them in writing “Happy Raksha Bandhan” – this will act as one of the promoter catalysts in the brother-sister relationship. Your bond will increase.
Raksha Bandhan Songs for Sisters and Brothers
1. Phoolon ka Taaron ka Sabka Kehna Hai, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.
2. Taaron sa chamakta gehna ho, phoolon si mehekti waadi ho, Us Ghar mein khushhaali aaye jis ghar mein tumhari shadi ho.
3. Mera Bhai Tu… Meri jaan hai.
4. Bhaiya Mere Rakhi Ke Bandhan ko Nibhana.
5. Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda
Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Brothers and Sisters
Apni Duaon Me Jo Uska Zikr Karta Hai,
Woh Bhai Hai Jo Khud Se Pehle Apni Behan Ki Fiqar Karta Hai.